I drink green tea and this happens

                                              Green Tea




 Green tea is known for their benefits in health but not many liked it. I know it has an awful taste and doesn't smell appealing. However, despite all of that I tried drinking green tea for the past few weeks and I wanted to share what happened.

  Okay, first thing is this is my face whenever I consume green tea



 The next morning I'm in the toilet passing with ease. I enter the toilet every morning since I took the green tea and have a wonderful time. I realized that the tea has been flushing out all of the toxic in my body. Green tea is known for their antioxidants and detoxification. Which I can approved, because I have been experiencing some positive improvements in my body.

 I felt lighter and more agile since I'm on my green tea routine. It has boost my physical performance, I can do more chores and walk for a long time without any gasp even I'm still on my medication. Green tea can increase your metabolism, which means higher burning of fat. Burned fat equals to weight loss. You don't want having an ideal body without having to workout?

 When your body is toxic- free, it shows on the outside. I have clearer glowing skin, it is not dull and no wrinkles. Many beauty supplements consist of green tea as their ingredients but the issue with with supplements is they have a lot of preservatives or unauthorized ingredients. So what is better than drinking the authentic green tea?

 So, despite all the hatred on green tea, it does proven that green tea has a lot of health benefits. Why not start drinking now?

For more benefits of green tea read this article:



Hey, check out my new t-shirt design
for only rm45 (postage through whole Malaysia)
- High quality material
-100% cotton
-Breathable
-Comfortable
-HD graphic
order now
whatsapp 011-19893977
email auzaie97@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog/site by name Simply herbal which covers Health related products. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Green Tea Extract

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
    Get Fast Way to Burn Fat Faster>>> Green Tea Capsules
    All People Want to Lose Weight Quickly but How>>> Garcinia Cambogia

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts