THE WORST HOSPITAL EVER

              THE WORST HOSPITAL



 In the previous post, I did mentioned that the current hospital that I have been doing treatment is packed and small. So, whenever I finished my cycle, I go to another hospital near my home to check my blood count or if any emergency happens. Guess what? It is the worst hospital ever!!

 I don't even know where to start. If you see a group of people vending and hawking food everywhere around the hospital, you know something is not right. Imagine you're in distress then come a person accost you to buy food. DAMN, go away!




 Once, I was warded and have to stay for two weeks in that hospital. I entered the emergency room and waited for 3 hours but no one was there. Finally they sent me to the male ward after long waiting. Then, it got even worse. they can't even set my IV line. After the seventh attempts then finally they got it right. One night I called the nurses as my IV antibiotic had run out, and they yelled "wait,we are eating!" Can you believe it? All of the staffs were eating, what if something atrocious urgent conditions happened to me? Or the other patients?

 Okay, I rarely got warded, but I occasionally check my blood counts, at least thrice a month. Sometimes the lab worker didn't even turn on the machine yet and it is already 9am. I waited and waited then the result came. Then, A doctor must review my blood counts. Urgh, I at least have to wait for another one or two hours, on public holiday sometimes I had to wait for three hours. I have health issue, it is not pleasant for me to wait that long. My body can't stand it. 



 I  hope someday the services will be better, it is a small hospital, not as crowded as the huge hospitals, but they are slower than them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts