BOOST YOUR HAIR GROWTH

                                       BOOST YOUR HAIR GROWTH



 Today, I'm going to share my tips on how to boost my hair growth. The secret of me still having eyebrows and tiny tiny hair even undergoing chemotherapy. What did I do?
I use olive oil and argon oil. Every night, I brush my eyebrows with a little amount of these oil before I go to bed.

 What do I eat? Here are some foods that are effective yet scrumptious to eat daily.

  • Eggs- it provides protein, protein is essential for hair growth
  • Foods that are rich in vitamin E- avocado, sunflower seeds etc.
  • Vitamin C, Vitamin A - carrots, citrus, sweet potatoes etc
  • Whole grains- rich in biotin, vitamin B, iron




And here are some tips that I found on the internet, I haven't try it yet - we can try together in the future!

  • Apply onion juice - by grating or mashing it, on your scalp for 10-15 minutes and wash it
  • Apply fresh coconut milk- don't buy the packet,  for 4-5 hours, add lemon drops and lavender oil in the coconut milk
  • Use your used green tea bag, soak it in water and scatter the mixture all over your scalp and leave it for an hour. While waiting, enjoy a cup of tea.
 Hopefully these tips are helpful for all of us.



Comments

Popular Posts